CATCH A WAKE UP WITH IMMUNE BOOSTING GINGER SHOTS
- 600g fresh ginger
- 400g fresh lemon or 4 lemons (if they are organic, don’t peel them)
- 200ml purified water (you can use more and this is optional)
- 4 heaped tsp powder turmeric or 24g fresh turmic
- x4 grinds of black pepper
Juice everything together. If you have fresh turmeric, put this first in order to maximize extraction. Pour into a 1lt bottle and seal. Store in fridge.
To make these winter winners, you will need a juicer, not a blender. I make 1lt at a time as it keeps in the fridge for at least 3 weeks. If you manage to get into a consistent and regular routine, you will drink it all within 10 days.
You should get between 20-25 shots per 1lt
The Benefits of a daily dose of this immune boosting shot has been amazing with feedback from family and friends. It is becoming increasingly noted that low level inflammation plays a key role in almost every chronic, Western disease.
- Good treatment for upset tummy and nausea
- Helps promotes regular digestion and metabolism of your food which will in turn support promoting a strong immune system
- Great immune booster by keeping the lymphatic channels open and clear, ginger prevents the accumulation of toxins that make you susceptible to infections, especially in the respiratory system
- Strong anti bacterial function
- Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric
- Curcumin contains powerful antioxidant that neutralize free radicals
- Powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- Curcumin is only about 3% of the weight of the turmeric so you do need large amounts to make a difference. This is invitation to introduce this extraordinary spice into your cooking
- Studies have shown curcumin to reduce the growth of cancerous cells in laboratory tests and in large amounts, leads to changes on the molecular level.
- Powerful natural medicine for arthritis
- Known to help alleviate depression
- used to facilitate the absorption of curcumin
- Vitamin C is the antioxidant found in lemons which can boost your immune system, and when consumed regularly will help prevent, or speed up your recovery from a cold
- Vitamin C neutralizes free radicals which are the inflammatory substances in the body that can damage cells
- Citric acid has a low pH level which discourages harmful bacteria by breaking down their cell walls
- Lemon juice is a great oral and palate cleanser
- Alkalizes the body
- Natural detoxifier as it dissolves toxins in the liver
- Lemon juice stimulates the liver to produce bile, thus by helping break everything down will keep you regular
- Lemons are a good source of various B vitamins that the body does not produce on its own (pantothenic acid, pyridoxine and folates)
Hi, just wanted to say, I enjoyed this article. It was helpful.
Keep on posting!
Thank you Tonia
Appreciate it and will keep going:)
This info is invaluable. How can I find out
You actually make it appear really easy with your presentation but
I in finding this matter to be actually something that I believe I might
never understand. It seems too complex and extremely huge for me.
I am having a look forward in your next publish, I will attempt to get the hold of it!
Life is all about one step at a time. It is amazing how much you do really know. We have just forgotten:)
Greetings from Carolina! I’m bored to death at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break.
I enjoy the knowledge you provide here and can’t wait to take
a look when I get home. I’m shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile
.. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, awesome blog!
Great to hear Sebastian and glad you enjoyed reading